Covid-19 Legislation & Guidance
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Business – 22 September Update
This afternoon, Prime Minister Boris Johnson introduced a range of new measures that may have an impact on your business. From Thursday:
- All hospitality venues must operate with table service only, excluding takeaways.
- Face coverings must be worn by staff and customers all in retail settings, taxis and indoor hospitality venues (except where seated at a table to eat or drink).
- Hospitality venues must close at 10pm.
- COVID-secure guidelines will become a legal requirement in retail and leisure sectors.
- If you can work from home, then you should do so.
- Business conferences, exhibitions and large sporting events will no longer go ahead.
This is further to the new venue requirements announced last week:
- Venues must enforce social distancing and the Rule of 6.
- Customer contact details must be recorded.
- From Thursday, businesses must display NHS QR code posters.
Businesses will be fined and could be closed if they breach these rules. For further details on today’s announcement, please visit the Government’s website.
Anna Meredith is a composer, producer and performer of both acoustic and electronic music and has been described as ‘one of the most innovative minds in modern British music’ (Pitchfork).
Caroline Williams is an artist working in multi-disciplinary participatory performance.
Mel Brimfield’s lively and diverse visual art practice takes a skewed and tangled romp through the already vexed historiography of performance, appropriating theatrical and mainstream entertainment formats and genres to appraise the use and value of received cultural hierarchies.
Gareth Pugh is an English-born fashion designer who has received global recognition for his approach to redefining modern luxury.
Unmade started life as a team of three young designers who became residents of Makerversity in 2013 to develop their plan to use industrial knitting machines as 3D printers for clothes.
Business Information Points
Our Business Information Points provide business support events and high quality information, in a welcoming environment, free of charge.
Great Western Studios
Great Western Studios is a 60,000 sq ft facility – one of London’s best enterprise spaces and home to more than 300 creative industry practitioners.
Westminster Enterprise Centre
The Westminster Enterprise Centre supports Westminster residents hoping to move from welfare to self employment.
Impact Hub Westminster
From the outset, Hub Westminster has placed a great importance on its role to host people, organisations, networks and movements, across a diverse range of sectors. It has been embraced wholeheartedly by a broad range of different sectors, providing an energetic environment that encourages innovation and creative new approaches to doing business.
Maida Hill Place
Maida Hill Place is a first of a kind space in London designed to support food entrepreneurs.