Welcome to the Business Westminster Portal, an essential resource for your business.
A strong business community is a top priority for Westminster City Council and we are committed to investing in our services to you. Whether you are an established business or just starting out, the Westminster Business Unit provides one front door for all your business needs, offering guidance and information on a wide range of issues.
Our ambition is for Westminster to be the best place in the UK to locate, start or grow a business and a place where enterprise makes a major contribution to the rich vibrancy of our neighbourhoods and communities. The Council’s Strategic Economic Development Framework and Enterprise and Employment Programmes 2015-19 identify a number of priorities and key themes.
- Developing business relationships and a whole Council, business-friendly approach
- Supporting start-ups, micro business and high-growth-potential businesses
- Clusters and neighbourhood-focused enterprise initiatives
- High streets and street markets
- Tackling barriers to self-employment
- Inspiring young enterprise and promoting apprenticeship growth
We want to work with you to see how business can make even more of a contribution to our communities. With your support, we can continue to realise the benefits of living and working in the heart of the nation’s capital. By encouraging local residents to succeed, you can play a part in creating a City for All. Westminster City Council wants to support you and your business to ensure that Westminster remains a place of unrivalled economic success.